Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Scraproom Rules

Here is my first layout in the Scrapping Outback My Scraproom Rules comp.

Jules challenge was Chop, chop, chop and garnish:

Remember to follow the criteria for maximum points
1.Fussy cutting chop your paper
2.Chipboard Chopped
3.Garnish with Distressing
4.Minimum of 3 Noticeable Hand made Flowers
5.The use of Scrapping Outback Chipboard

Here is my layout

And some close ups:
You really cant tell :( but the "O' in the Once upon a springtime has been Kindyglitzed with crystallina, as well as random petals on the homem
ade flower and on the Megan flower, as well as on the inked chippie flourish.
So, that is my entry. Lets see how I go

I will be back later with my layout from the fabulous Tara Scobie's Masterclass last night - loved it, especially after my gorgeous friend Lone sent me a pic or 2 I could use - thanks Lone *mwah*

Deb xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx