Friday, May 27, 2011

Week 2: My Scraproom Rules

Here is my layout for week 2 at Scrapping Outback's My Scraproom Rules competitionThe criteria this week:

A sticky mouth watering sauce in the form of wet media, ie glimmermist, pain, ink, the chipboard should also be drizzled with this - CHECK, I have used Suede Glimmermist on my kraft base, and picket fence, as well as stamping on the chippie alphas in the title and I have sprayed the spiral flowers with Old Lace glimmermist

A flan - die cut pp - CHECK

Layers of decadence which include at least 3 pp's, handcut elements and cardstock - CHECK, I hope that my base cardstock counts as a layer??, but I have the other criteria covered as I have 5 layers, including the diecut under my pic, of which 3 are different pp's, and also some hand cut elements.

The creation must be presented beautifully with at least 3 pretty flower blooms - CHECK.

The final, and ultimate indulgence is cream piping work in the form of at least 1 handmade spiral flower - CHECK - I have 4 :)

So, I think I have it all covered. Will go and upload into the gallery so I can check out the other gorgeous creations.

Wish me luck :)

Deb xox

PS: I will take a better pic tomorrow in the natural light and replace the crappy one above

2 comments:

  1. Love the picket fence and the glimmer misted right corner detailing! Lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that behive pattern you misted. really fab layout !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx