Saturday, December 31, 2011

News



I have been appointed to a six-month stint on the Scrapville CT - yah me.  Scrapville is a bricks and mortar store in Wodonga, Victoria, but who also place the current challenges on the blog for all to enter.

I have in front of me, the January kit which I will be creating with today and which will be shared at the release of the kit.

Please come on over and play along with the challenges and check out the inspiration from fellow CTers:

Sally Clark - returning CT
Claire Apostoloff
Anita Bownds
and me - yah :) :) :)

There is currently a Sketch challenge happening which closes at "Pumpkin Time" (midnight AEST 14 January 2012) for both a layout and a card





So, head on over and check it all out - cant wait to see you play there

Deb ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx