Thursday, January 7, 2016

Turtle Soup Challenges

I have a couple of the weekly Turtle Soup challenges below for you to attempt :)

Tuesday Tools, Tips and Techniques

Image 


Image 

My challenge for you is to dig out your alpha stamps and use them on a card or LO. I found this idea on line using the rubber band and love the idea, it keeps them all in a straight line and I always had trouble doing that before.

Wednesday Scrap your Stash Challenge:

Who loves stickers??
Who's got boxes/draws/packets full of unused stickers?

Me, me & me!

Today I'm emptying my stash of some stickers!

Here is my collection of stickers:

Image

Here is my layout:

Image

Hope your inspired to join in with my very first post as a Turtle Soup DT member Wave

Louise

Some wonderful inspiration at the Pond - why not head on over and have a look around?

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx