Saturday, December 31, 2016

Sketches in Thyme Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I have been missing in action due to knee surgery, but shall be catching back up now.

The Sketches in Thyme Sketch #255 was revealed on 22 Dec

and my example:



I used traditional Christmas colours in a non-Christmas layout.  These are some really old Basic Grey papers I found in my paper box and they went perfectly with the uniforms the Donkeys wore for this game in the Australian School Basketball Championships (they finished 7th, not too bad an effort really).  The photo I used is a little bit dark so I apologise for that - I need to work on my photo editing skills as it looked better than that on the screen prior to printing.

Why not head on over to Sketches in Thyme where there is a new sketch each week and a prie at the end of each month for one contributor.

See you there real soon
Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx