Sunday, April 30, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends,

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog today with the final Kaisercraft reveal for April.























I have used the Chase Rainbows paper pad and collectibles.  I printed my photo in black and white as the tops that my friend and I had on clashed.   First off I cut various sizes of the papers to make my layers.  I then cut banner edges in some of the paper strips.  I added some twine and some Fancy Pants Millie & June Ephemera, some Echo Park Jack & Jill Enamel Dots, and some small splatters using Tattered Angels Glimmermist in Sapphire and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Gold.

Some close ups:





















I hope I have inspired you all in some little way.  If I have, why not let me know?

Thanks for dropping by  - see you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx