Friday, May 19, 2017

Creative Inspiration May Mini Crop

Hello Scrappy Friends

It is May Mini Crop reveal at Creative Inspiration, and this months theme is ...Colour.

I chose Black and White, using only black and white pps, embellishments, etc as well as a black and white photo
























I am scrapping some layouts at the moment A4 size (8.5" x 11.5'") just to see how I go with the different size.

For some closeups:






















Hope you head along to Creative Inspiration and join the forum, then join in the daily challenges or the Mini Crop challenges.  It really is a great place to hang out.

You have until May 28 to join in the Mini Crop

Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx