Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog with a Kaisercraft reveal today.

This is actually one of my most favourite layouts of late!!  It came together so very easily and I used the new Indigo Skies collection.  Love that the collection is blue, and I only have boys to scrap!!

I went for a minimal look with lots of white space and ended up with a monochromatic layout with the black and white photo.  I used some Distress Ink in Blueprint and mixed it with water, and using a makeup sponge, I dabbed it around all four sides of the white cardstock background.  I then smooched some on acetate and added it to the background.  I cut a banner shape from one of the patterned papers and tore one of the other pieces in half and used both sides.   I added 2 word strips, as well as some butterflies, and 2 word blocks from the Die cut pack as well as the sticker sheet.  I finished off with some of the wood veneer from the pack that is part of the collection.  I really wanted to add another colour to the layout but couldn’t decide which one to use, so ended up using some black sequins.  I finished off by outlining the edges of the cardstock with a black Sharpie pen and used the same Sharpie for my journalling.  What do you think??

Closeups:










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx