Thursday, June 22, 2017

Sketches in Thyme #282



Hello Scrappy Friends

It is Sketch #282 reveal day at Sketches in Thyme

This is the amazing sketch we are using this week:
No automatic alt text available.
Designed by the very talented Brenshevia


And here is my example, again using Kaisercraft, this time Indigo Skies collection - papers and diecut collectibles.



Murphy was an early birthday present for me and joined our family via the RSPCA on April24.  He is the most loving cat, with not a nasty bone in his body!!  He likes nothing more than sitting with me at my scrap desk, more often than not on the laptop.  He is a pleasure to be around.

Thanks for stopping by, this is the last of my DT commitments for June, but have a couple of challenge layouts to share when I have photographed them.






1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Deb, such pretty, subtle olours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx