Thursday, September 21, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Firends

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog today with two Fathers Day cards I made with Kaisercraft Factory 42 Collection.  It was Fathers Day in Australia on Sunday Sept 3, and I made a pledge to myself that I would make the Fathers Day cards this year.














Now not being much of a card maker, I procrastinated right to the very day – only finishing the cards on the morning of Fathers Day.
I used the Factory 42 collection from Kaisercraft – perfect for Fathers Day cards, or any male card or layout.  For one card I took a piece of the Factory 42 patterned paper – Gears and Cogs and used it as the background piece.  I then took a Kaisercraft cogs stencil and inked it with Brown ink.  I then took a chipboard cog sheet and placed it over the stencilled background.  On top of that I placed some cogs from the Factory 42 diecuts, and the Happy Fathers Day greeting from a sheet of paper from the 6.5x6.5 paper pad.  I finished off with some large brads from a really old Kaiser Christmas collection.
































The second card was much simpler.  I took a couple of different patterned papers and layered them on the card front.  I added a thin strip of a third paper, and finished the backgrounk oiff with the taps from the sticker sheet.  I cut the Happy Fathers Day sentiment from the Workshop paper and added some sparkle with dots of Ranger Distress Stickles in Brushed Corduroy.  I finished the card off with some Kaisercraft wooden cogs, inked lightly in brown ink.
































I trust my cards show how easy they are to make with a collection.

Thanks for dropping by today




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx