Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends,

I am a few days behind - its been a huge week for me - my eldest turned 21 *sad face*.

Anyhoo, I was up on the Scrap Plezier blog on Saturday with my final reveal featuring Kaisercraft for October:



Do you love my Murphy as much as I do?  He loves to help me scrap, or should I say, play with ribbon and eat flowers!!

I have used the Factory 42 collection for my layout.  I took 5 pieces of paper from the collection and cut them in random sizes.  I distressed all edges, including those of the base paper, and then I started placing the papers randomly until I had a design I was happy with.  I matted my black and white photo onto a 6th piece of paper from the collection.  The layout is finished with diecuts from the collection, a title using really old alpha stickers from my stash and white paint splatters.

Closeups:

























Thanks for stopping by - I would dearly love to know what you think of Murphy

Deb xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx