Friday, December 1, 2017

Off The Rails Scrapbooking Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends,

It is 1st December which means reveal day for the new challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking

This months challenge is a white + one Christmas challenge.

and my layout:


I mixed Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste - Polar White with Colour Blast Colour Paste - Deep Water and used it through a Tim Holtz Stencil.  I also used the Kaisercraft Oriental Calligraphy stamp with Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Purely White.
 

I added some muslin as a layer under my photo
 And finished off with sequins and splatters of Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Deep Water

Head on aver to the blog to see what my very talented design team members have come up with to inspire you all, and then enter our challenge - you never know, you just may win a prize :)

Thanks for stopping by today, please let me know you have been

Deb xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx