Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Lets get Sketchy Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I am a few days late with my Lets Get Sketchy  March 1 reveal - ooops.

Nevertheless it is here now.

This month there is a moodboard and a sketch to be used together :)




Great - arent they?

My reveal:

I turned the sketch 90 degrees to suit my photo and had a lot of fum with ink splatters on the background.

Why not head on over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT came up with, then hit your scrappy place and create for us :)

This month's sponsor is the fabulous LawnFawn!  They have always been such a great supporter of LGS so please hop on over and check out all the wonderful products they have to offer!

Lawnfawn will be giving the winner of our March challenges a $25.00 gift certificate to shop online at their wonderful store!

Thanks for dropping by today, hope to see you at Lets Get Sketchy :)

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx